Night Rating Course
The Night Rating is required to be able to fly at night. Night
rating can be added to the Private Pilot License. This include both dual and
solo flying at night.
Night Rating is also a requirement for the grant of a Commercial
Pilots License, if you would like to become a career pilot.
Minimum requirements to
obtain a Night Rating are:
- Hold a Valid Private Pilot License
- Hold at least a Class 2 medical certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Accumulate and log a specified amount of training and experience under FCL.810
- Ground training
- Minimum of 5 hours of flight time at night
a. including at least 3 hours of dual flying instruction
b. one 50 km cross-country navigation
c. 5 solo take-offs and landings
While the minimum required time for the Night Rating is 5Hours,
applicants may require additional flight training to achieve course completion
This rating does not require theoretical exams or skill tests.
Course Duration: It is a self-paced
course. Usually 3 to 4 flights – 1 week*
* Subject to flying weather availability, individual student aptitude, frequency of flying.
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us.
Oxford Flight School in London offers a range of flight training programs.If you are looking for the best Flight Training or Pilot School or Pilot Training, you have come to the right place. Oxford Flight School is located Kidlington, England