The Private Pilot License allows you to be Pilot-In-Command of an aircraft for any non-commercial purpose.
With a Private Pilot License, you can:
- Fly for fun and recreation
- Take your family and friends for flying
- Become a flight instructor after gaining experience
- Fly members of the public for Charity as part of fund-raising activity
The Private Pilot License is also the first step towards getting your Commercial Pilot License and later an airline job if you would like to become a career pilot.
Minimum requirements to obtain a Private Pilot License are:
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently.
- Obtain at least a Class 2 medical certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Pass 9 theoretical exams
- Accumulate and log a specified amount of training and experience under FCL.210.A PPL(A)
- Pass a skill test administered by
a CAA approved examiner. This includes a flight test and oral exam
While the minimum required time for Private Pilot License is 45 Hours, the national average to complete the Private Pilot License ranges approximately between 55 and 60 hours.
Course Duration: It is a self-paced course. Usually 12+ Weeks*
* Subject to flying weather availability, individual student aptitude, frequency of flying.
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us.
Oxford Flight School in London offers a range of flight training programs.If you are looking for the best Flight Training or Pilot School or Pilot Training, you have come to the right place. Oxford Flight School is located Kidlington, England