To convert a Non-EASA license to a EASA Private Pilot License, the CAA prescribed process must be followed.
Minimum requirements to convert a Non-EASA ICAO Private Pilot License to an EASA Private Pilot License are:
- Hold a Valid ICAO Private Pilot License
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently FCL.055
- Hold at least a Class 2 medical certificate from an CAA approved Aviation Medical Examiner
- Pass a theoretical exam in Air Law and Human Performance
- 100 hours of flight time as pilot
- Pass a skill test administered by a CAA approved examiner. This includes a flight test and oral exam
Most applicants gain proficiency for the skill test between 10 to 15 hours of flight training.
Course Duration: It is a self-paced course. Usually 2 Weeks*
* Subject to flying weather availability, individual student aptitude, frequency of flying.
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us
Oxford Flight School in London offers a range of flight training programs.If you are looking for the best Flight Training or Pilot School or Pilot Training, you have come to the right place. Oxford Flight School is located Kidlington, England