To convert a Non-EASA license to a EASA Private Pilot License, the CAA prescribed process must be followed.
Minimum requirements to convert a Non-EASA ICAO Private Pilot License to an EASA Private Pilot License are:
- Hold a Valid ICAO Private Pilot License
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently FCL.055
- Hold at least a Class 2 medical certificate from an CAA approved Aviation Medical Examiner
- Pass a theoretical exam in Air Law and Human Performance
- 100 hours of flight time as pilot
- Pass a skill test administered by
a CAA approved examiner. This includes a flight test and oral exam
Most applicants gain proficiency for the skill test between 10 to 15 hours of flight training.
Course Duration: It is a self-paced course. Usually 2 Weeks*
* Subject to flying weather availability, individual student
aptitude, frequency of flying.
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant
details, please contact us.