This course is designed to simply enjoy flying without the need to pass theoretical exams or skill test. This will give you the skills to comfortably and safely fly and land the aircraft and experience the joy of flying.
- With this course, you will be able to hire an aircraft with an instructor and simply enjoy flying the aircraft
- In a light aircraft, as a passenger, in an emergency, you will be able to help assist the pilot or even in the extremely unlikely event of pilot incapacitation, take controls and land the aircraft safely!
- The flight time in this course will count toward the minimum flight time requirements for Private Pilot License (PPL) should you decide to acquire a PPL
Minimum requirements to enrol in this course are:
- Be at least 14 years of age
- Physically and mentally fit
- Enjoy flying
The following are Not Required for this course:
- No need for an Aviation Medical Certificate
- No Theoretical Examinations
- No Radio Telephone License
- No Skill Test
- No upper age limit
Course Duration: It is a self-paced course.
* Subject to flying weather availability, individual student aptitude, frequency of flying.
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us
Oxford Flight School in London offers a range of flight training programs.If you are looking for the best Flight Training or Pilot School or Pilot Training, you have come to the right place. Oxford Flight School is located Kidlington, England